Translate The Content Of This Blog To Your Preferred Language. Just Click The Flag

 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

The pearls of Prophet Mohammad

Narrated Harithah bin Wahb: I heard Allah’s Messenger saying, “Shall I not inform you about those who are entitled to Paradise? It is every person who is, modest and humble (before Allah), a person who is accounted weak and is looked down upon but if he swears (hoping for Allah’s Bounty), Allah will certainly give him what he desires. Now shall I not inform you about the inmates of Hell? It is every violent, impertinent and proud man.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Narrated Abu Hurairah: Allah’s Messenger said, “On the Day of Resurrection, Allah the Exalted will say: ‘Where are those who have mutual love for the sake of My Glory? Today I shall shelter them in My Shade when there is no shade but Mine.”’ (Muslim)

Prophet Mohammad slept upon a mat and got up with marks on his body made by the mat. Someone said, " O Messenger of Allah! If you had ordered me, I would have spread a soft bed for you." Prophet Mohammad said, "What business have I with the world? My state in respect of this world is that of a man on horseback who stops under the shade of a tree for a while and then leaves it."

"Can anyone walk over water without wetting his feet? Prophet Mohammad asked his companions, They said, "No." The Prophet said, "Such is the condition of those in the world; they are not safe from sins."

The Prophet's Sandal

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"It was We Who Created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein. (The Noble Quran, 50:16)"

Behold! The Sign from Allah

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Tribute to Prophet Mohammad, Rasoo-Lullah

The Word ALLAH In NASA Video

Google