Translate The Content Of This Blog To Your Preferred Language. Just Click The Flag

 

Monday, October 8, 2007

Lets Not Associate Allah with false man assumed 'god'


The Prophet Ibrahim once lived in a community that did not believe in Allah and worshipped totem poles instead. Although he had never received any teaching about the existence of Allah, he had grasped with his reason and conscience that he had been created–moreover, that he had been created by Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth. In the Qur'an it is related like this:

When the night covered him over, he saw a star. He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, he said: "I love not those that set." When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said:

"This is my Lord." But when the moon set, he said: "Unless my Lord guides me, I shall surely be among those who go astray." When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all)." But when the sun set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah. For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I ascribe partners to Allah." (Surat al-Anaam, 76-79)

As we see in the example of the Prophet Ibrahim, everyone who has reason and conscience and, more importantly, who "does not reject in iniquity and arrogance" is capable of understanding that the universe was created and, moreover, that it was created with a great order and plan.

No doubt the state of those who reject the existence of Allah, despite all the manifest signs displayed for all to see, is quite astonishing to those who have reason and conscience. In the Qur'an, the following is stated about those who do not believe in Allah's power of creation:

If you marvel (at their want of faith), strange is their saying: "When we are (actually) dust, shall we indeed then be in a creation renewed?" They are those who deny their Lord! They are those round whose necks will be yokes (of servitude): they will be companions of the fire, to dwell therein (for aye)!" (Surat al-Rad, 5)

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"It was We Who Created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein. (The Noble Quran, 50:16)"

Behold! The Sign from Allah

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Tribute to Prophet Mohammad, Rasoo-Lullah

The Word ALLAH In NASA Video

Google